Swati had promised us that she will do a series of Dips and Sauces for connectgk2 readers, and like the passionate blogger that she is, here is is one of the most versatile and frequently used dip/spread/salad dressing – Mayonnaise.
# Dips & Sauces
Homemade Mayonnaise sauce
Milk. 1 cup
Cornflour 3 tbsp
Sugar. 1 and half tsp
Pepper. 1/2 tsp
Mustard sauce. 1/2 tsp
1. Put 3/4 cup milk for boiling.
2. In a bowl, take cornflour and mix it with remaining 1/4 cup milk.
3. When the milk comes to boil, simmer the gas and add cornflour milk to it.
4. Stir it so that no lumps are formed. You will get a smooth creamy mixture. Immediately switch off the flame.
5. Let it cool down.
6. If you think that the sauce has become too thick or grainy then you can either whisk it or blend it.
7. Take it out in a bowl and add other ingredients.
Your creamy Mayonnaise is ready, store it in refrigerator. Enjoy!!