Dear #GK2 Residents, we are delighted to share with you this month’s schedule of our most awaited events. Thanks for encouraging us. Join in and lets together make these roaring success stories.
Mark your Calendars
Book club meet on 25th March, 2015. Venue 2nd floor Bikanervala, GK2. Lift faciilty is available. Time 11am to 12 noon. No charges.
Dengue Case in E-block GK2
We have been informed about a dengue case in our colony. Are you aware of any? Lets connect and find out more, so that we can take it up together with concerned authorities. Lets educate each other on what to do, to protect ourselves from it.
Look What’s New GK2 in October,2014
GK2 Rocks. More reasons to be grateful residing here.
Beer Café: Opened in October right in time to celebrate Oktoberfest. Located at M-4 1st floor, the entry up the stairs is a bit cramped but lifts are there to the rescue. Nice warm ambience, separate smoking room and inaugural deals till Nov 15th. Don’t…[Read more]
Boo! It’s Halloween in GK2. Are you spooky ? Are your scary costumes ready ?Are the treats ready?
1. It’s Halloween tomorrow and our little goblins at home will be having a Halloween party! After a fair amount of searching for Halloween goodies, we came across Red Moon Bakery’s yummy ghosts and ghouls! There are Halloween sugar cookies (a mixed…[Read more]
thats why GK2 rocks :
Lakshmi Poojan Simplified.
GK2 here it is, an almost one-stop shopping place for your pooja thal, Sanatan Dharam Mandir at S Block.
1.On 22nd the mandir shop will remain open all night till next day 8pm(diwali day).
2. A pooja thali will cost you Rs.300 minus the coconut, betel leaves and garland. Smaller version is…[Read more]
Celebrated the next day of Diwali, Govardhan Pooja commemorates the victory of Lord Krishna over Indra. Lord Krishna told people of Vrindavan to revere the Govardhan mountain and the tradition started since then. Also known as Annakut, people prepare a heap of grains, decorate and worship it.
A lot is happening in GK2 and we’re keeping you updated! Here are a few things you watch out for:
– Natural ice-cream has opened its brand new store in GK2 (Kohinoor Mall, Main Savitri Road) and the queues outside the outlet are getting longer everyday. We love the chikoo, sitaphal and coconut flavours. There are plenty more to choose from.
1. Green Deepotsav On 18th and 19th October 5 pm onwards at Uday Shankar Park E Block GK2
2. Diwali Milan On 18th October 5 pm to 10pm at Mandakini Enclave
3. Diwali Celebrations On 20th October 6 pm onwards at Central Park NRI Complex
4. Eco Friendly Diwali Fete On 18th October 11 am to 2 pm at BumbleBees School, S-452 B, GK2.…[Read more]
Important Dates for Festivals – Update from Mandir, gk2
We went to the S block, GK2 Mandir to get this info :
Navratri Festival begins on 25th September.
Ashtami is on 2nd October.
Navami is on 3rd October, 2014.
Navratri Festival Ends on 3rd October, 2014.
Dusherra is on 4th October which is celebrated in GK2 by Sanatam Dharam Mandir, GK2…[Read more]